Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

SERVER IS ONLine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 pm

the server is now online and ready to use Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

the name is : Pru - Clan - CTF - Server
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Awesome! A lot of fixes need to be done though. (I assume the multiplayer mode is as unfixed as the singleplayer. No other players were online.)

The rubber is a tiny bit higher than the Ww CTF, but nothing remarkable.

!- Getting the flag home (for 4 points) isn't working at all!

You get 10 points for winning a round. If it's supposed to be a training server for the Ww CTF, it should be 2 here aswell, but if it isn't, I guess you're free to do whatever you want.

Oh, and there are 10 rounds, instead of Ww's 4 rounds. 10 is a bit much. 3-5 could work, and I think 4 is the best.

And in the singleplayer mode, it's kinda messy with the teams.

But it's awesome! that the server is online! Looking good Very Happy

(Oh, and I found three exact copies, I don't know why it's like that.)
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:33 pm

Jimpan wrote:
Awesome!

!- Getting the flag home (for 4 points) isn't working at all!

You get 10 points for winning a round. If it's supposed to be a training server for the Ww CTF, it should be 2 here aswell, but if it isn't, I guess you're free to do whatever you want.

Oh, and there are 10 rounds, instead of Ww's 4 rounds. 10 is a bit much. 3-5 could work, and I think 4 is the best.

And in the singleplayer mode, it's kinda messy with the teams.

But it's awesome! that the server is online! Looking good Very Happy

(Oh, and I found three exact copies, I don't know why it's like that.)

i think 4 points are too much for bring the flag home , so i switch to 2!!

the thing with the 10 rounds , is only in the single player!! when there are more persons , it willl be only 4!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Okay, now I've played when other people were online too.

The map size is 1. Should be aroud 0.5, (0.45 if small and 0.6 if big).

The points for bringing the flag home should be around 4 aswell :S Or else there's no point in having a really solid def, when you can just kill 2 of the opponents for the same points.

Which means if you have 2 noobs in your team, you can't win even if you take the flag all the time. That kinda sux.

Although, the Ww server's 2 points for a won round is kinda low. It could be like 5, so it's more than getting the flag home.
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 pm

The spam filter really sucks, you get silenced for like 3 quick messages, and kicked by the 4th or 5th.

The wall delay is too high. Should be like 0.5 seconds.

The rubber is waay too high. (should be like 10) You barely ever die unless you suck.

The trail is a bit too long.
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Jimpan wrote:
The spam filter really sucks, you get silenced for like 3 quick messages, and kicked by the 4th or 5th.

The wall delay is too high. Should be like 0.5 seconds.

The rubber is waay too high. (should be like 10) You barely ever die unless you suck.

The trail is a bit too long.

The spam filter is just like Ww's and is as perfect as can be ...

as for the flag: 4 points is perfect

rounds: 2-5 points

rubber: 10 (we need to get used to it as we will be playing with 10 rubber on tourneys)

the other stuff... can't say really cuz I haven't played in in before (gonna try it out right now)

anyway ... AI if you can plz make the settings like I said... cuz 10p for a round will mean there won't be people respawning their enemies (and that makes every game too competitive and not fun) ... flag = 4 is the best cuz we need a few points to make it tempting for other players (like Jimpan said), the rubber must be the same as Ww's so we get used to it.

And the filter is GR8! so Jimpan don't complain (: else well have all the noobs yapping their heads off

and I'm so happy you guys are making all of this possible (:
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:49 pm

oh and 1 more thing ... the server has trouble separating a smash to the wall from a clean run when you double bind ...(you just die for no reason) and well yeah ... in any case ----> you die 99% the time with double (or more) binding ....

one last thing ... why is this a german server and still a 90 ping (and that's just with 2 players playing ..)
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:43 am

Thanks Opeth, you just said everything I said, although I'm right about the filter, unless he's changed it.
I'ma enter the server right now and check. :-]

Edit: It's fixed - not as insane as before.
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Very nice, ai team!!!!!! We have our own server!! cheers

It works perfect for me.
See you all there one of these days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER IS ONLine Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER IS ONLine   SERVER IS ONLine Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER IS ONLine
Page 1 of 1