Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

PRU clan video online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PRU clan video online Empty
PostSubject: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm

the clan video:

i hope you enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:37 pm

lol I don't like my green jet Razz make it black! XD PS why did you have to film me to get a fly-scene? and why are the graphics that way? (youtube crap or is the real thing as low-graphical as this?)

oh 1 more thing: AI could put this up on the top (with the name) ... something like this: (the link is from the upcoming StarCraft II game ... I can't wait btw Razz) http://www.starcraft2.com/ (at the top you see how a video is automatic -self played- and at the end goes into a picture/menu/...)

Last edited by Opeth on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:39 pm

i filmed you when you made this hole for me to steal the flag xD
a black jet can't be seen in front of a black background, especially in youtube quality

yes ai team told me he would do that:D

Last edited by pruWord on Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:45 pm

pruWord wrote:
i filmed you when you made this hole for me to steal the flag xD
a black jet can't be seen in front of a black background, especially in youtube quality

we don't need a youtube vid ... we can put it on here (the original, with better quality (read the edited post above))
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:48 pm

i read the post already, but i think better quality would last far too long for uploading.

Last edited by pruWord on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm

pruWord wrote:
i read the post already, but i think better quality would last far too long for uploading.

you mean for youtube? I said we don't have to have it on youtube
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm

publicity is always good Wink
Back to top Go down
tomb
Pru member
tomb

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm

Im lovin the aircraft carrier Cool . Out of interest what software did you use to do the video?
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Tomb wrote:
Im lovin the aircraft carrier Cool . Out of interest what software did you use to do the video?

yeah you're carrier is the coolest thing on the vid :$ yeah word, which program?
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:03 pm

I think the video is kind of dull as it is. Too long presentation, even if the idea is cool.
If you'd insert 2-3 scenes of the introduced player at its best, right after his introduction, and then follow up with the next (With some special effects ofcourse), it might turn out more fun to watch.

But it's really cool , and you've done a good job so far.

PS, I don't like my orange car. A pink pimp-van would be really awesome. =P
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Jimpan wrote:
I think the video is kind of dull as it is. Too long presentation, even if the idea is cool.
If you'd insert 2-3 scenes of the introduced player at its best, right after his introduction, and then follow up with the next (With some special effects ofcourse), it might turn out more fun to watch.

I must agree with Jimpan (on the "dull video" comment) but hey ... he did try .. and yeah I the short amount of time, Word, I think you did gr8 Wink but I'd say we could make an ordinary tron video ... only trons ... but we should do that one on the server when we get one ...
maybe something like: every player spells his name with the tron (wall) xD only that's complicated ... maybe after a bit of training on that one xD

Oh and Jimp... your car is the coolest in the vid so shut it xD only I think Word forgot to put wheels on this thing xD
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Tomb wrote:

The programs:

Maxon Cinema 4D 11 ----3d animation/modeling/rendering
CamStudio----screenvideos
Adobe Premiere----Post Production

...and last but not least: Armagetron Advanced (including the modified textures)

and i did some clips with toonboom studio but they don't appear in the film yet
(you see some ctks crying in front of their computers)

Last edited by pruWord on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:28 pm

Jimpan wrote:

1.The length of the video depends of the tracklenght of the music (the whole track is 20 mins long, if i shortened it, it would not fit with the visual moves of the vehicles and they look apart and even less harmonic.
2.I thought about inserting scenes from you and the others, but i didn't met you when i was doing the screenclips (the videos i have show nearly all opeth and me while we hole xD)
3.your car was a DeTomaso Mangusta, i asked nearly every1 what their favourite vehicle should look like, and now i know yours Smile, and Opeth, no, i put wheels on it and it was the only car where they turn around, but unfortunately you are unable to see this in the youtube-version
however, i will care about another car (i hope i can manage to get a pink pimp-van)

shame, that the biggest joke can't be seen in youtube quality: in the scene where the base is isolated, you should see some fans of FC Liverpool that want res xD

Last edited by pruWord on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:22 am

Sounds great, Word!
A brightly coloured hippie-van would be awesome aswell, it goes 50/50 with the pimp-thing XD

Yeah, I saw that you synched it with the music, which was great. But I still think (selfish as I am) the presentation->showoff, presentation->showoff and so on-mode will be better in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 am

Jimpan wrote:
Sounds great, Word!
A brightly coloured hippie-van would be awesome aswell, it goes 50/50 with the pimp-thing XD

Yeah, I saw that you synched it with the music, which was great. But I still think (selfish as I am) the presentation->showoff, presentation->showoff and so on-mode will be better in the long run.

nah ... If we get korken xD he can have the hippie van xD
Back to top Go down
tomb
Pru member
tomb

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:34 am

pruWord wrote:

When I last dabbled in 3d I used Blender. The GUI is a real pain to figure out at least its free. I aint paying for 3ds max - £3,166 pff Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:07 pm

Tomb wrote:
pruWord wrote:

When I last dabbled in 3d I used Blender. The GUI is a real pain to figure out at least its free. I aint paying for 3ds max - £3,166 pff Evil or Very Mad

Blender rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRU clan video online   PRU clan video online Empty

Back to top Go down

PRU clan video online
Page 1 of 1