Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Word & AI Team check this out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

Word & AI Team check this out Empty
PostSubject: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 pm

So ok I'm not the only one ... I'd like to ask you to stop changing settings on servers... I'm seriously getting pissed of about experimental things or the auto res and stuff like that ... it makes the game a bit pointless and loads of guests on our server leave cuz we have crapy settings ... so just change the settings on CTF (at least on there) to the same as Ww and leave it, I mean it!!

+ maybe we could vote on what color to have the teams and better team names cuz I'd say they are a bit stupid ... as specially cuz the colors don't make sense with the name anymore (killer tomatoes are green for instance?)

so yeah ... I'll post a topic for people to suggest the colors and names
Back to top Go down
Mako~X
Pru member

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:21 pm

I think the auto respawn is a good idea, but it's annoying, cuz some ppl suicide themselfs and then just drive in the def and takes the flag.
About the colors ... I like multiple colors (different bike and trail color). It should be these settings:

Killers: b_76, g_16, r_0
Terrorists: r_76, g_16, r_0

And names ... I like em :-)
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Mako~X wrote:
I think the auto respawn is a good idea, but it's annoying, cuz some ppl suicide themselfs and then just drive in the def and takes the flag.
About the colors ... I like multiple colors (different bike and trail color). It should be these settings:

Killers: b_76, g_16, r_0
Terrorists: r_76, g_16, r_0

And names ... I like em :-)

no the auto res is only good for 1v1 (when only 1 or 2 players are online... actually ... the auto res should be there if one player is alone on a team (just for that team so that it isn't an advantage))... else there is no challenge ... oh and if the auto res is on (but just make it for the teams with only 1 player) make sure they get ressed on THEIR side, not the enemy's ...
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:52 pm

PS ... I always find the CTF size of the place to small ... plz make it likethe Ww and that's that ... (cuz it makes the difference in the flag and base too and that can have effects for base campers and people who def ... it's not the same as the tourneys and that's not good ... even if the difference is minimal)
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:54 pm

1.you cannot decid where you get respawned
2.you cannot see : pls put auto res on if there is only 1 person in this team!!!
3.atm autorespawn is off
4.the size is exatcly the same as in ww Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:43 pm

AI Teâm wrote:
1.you cannot decid where you get respawned
2.you cannot see : pls put auto res on if there is only 1 person in this team!!!
3.atm autorespawn is off
4.the size is exatcly the same as in ww Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No Suspect Suspect

1.&2. ok that's fine, I don't mind
3.&4 yes I know it's off - I was on the server a hour ago ... and no it is a bit smaller
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 am

I hate the autorespawn thing too!!!!!!!
Glad you mentioned it, it frustrates me when I'm deffing...

Idk about the size, but the rest is great!!
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:43 am

Opeth wrote:
PS ... I always find the CTF size of the place to small ... plz make it likethe Ww and that's that ... (cuz it makes the difference in the flag and base too and that can have effects for base campers and people who def ... it's not the same as the tourneys and that's not good ... even if the difference is minimal)

it is stf size! only in single player mode it's a bit smaller
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 pm

pruWord wrote:
Opeth wrote:

it is stf size! only in single player mode it's a bit smaller

K
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:41 pm

CCC wrote:
I hate the autorespawn thing too!!!!!!!
Glad you mentioned it, it frustrates me when I'm deffing...

Idk about the size, but the rest is great!!

yeah makes the def pointless ... - the guy goes into it before he can die on your wall and gets the flag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word & AI Team check this out   Word & AI Team check this out Empty

Back to top Go down

Word & AI Team check this out
Page 1 of 1