Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

<Co²=- want join "pru"

Go down 
+2
TERMITE
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
<Co²=-
New to posting
New to posting
<Co²=-

<Co²=- want join "pru" Empty
PostSubject: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:27 am

I want to join the "PRU" because I do not have a clan and I looking for an asset that is asser
Back to top Go down
TERMITE
Pru member
TERMITE

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:11 am

Are you experienced enough? Twisted Evil If not, you will be prune (like me).
Back to top Go down
http://colobot.adiblol.cba.pl/
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:24 pm

we find that you are still too young to become a member of our clan that will be recognized, also as a trainee. perhaps you should ask us again in two years. Very Happy
To be in a clan means to take part in clanwars and tourneys but that often seems to be too difficult for youngsters, even if they just want to look like a strong player because they are in a strong clan, which should not be our clan's goal.
Back to top Go down
<Co²=-
New to posting
New to posting
<Co²=-

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:22 pm

TERMITE: it's a good question lol!

pruWord: I will soon be 13 years and if you say that I am too young I can do nothing for the moment and I do not want resambler a player, I thought you think I want to come in "PRU" just to make me respect then I agree that a minimum of experience but I think I experience this minimum.
Back to top Go down
<Co²=-
New to posting
New to posting
<Co²=-

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:26 pm

I can clan is one in which that kind of organization or the players to help each other aprendre more and more things, the good can be a coalition against the enemies but I look on my first idea
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 pm

<Co²=- wrote:
I can clan is one in which that kind of organization or the players to help each other aprendre more and more things, the good can be a coalition against the enemies but I look on my first idea

did you translate that with babelfish?Razz i don't understand the whole context, but i know apprendre and resambler are french verbs..
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:50 pm

<Co²=- wrote:

It would take too long now to show you "more and more things" but as a compromise, you can ask us again in 2 years, the average age of our clan members is 15. 11 years is too young by far, and i assure you all other clans have even higher conditions for every single member they want to have...

if you still think that you play good enough you can ask ai team, opeth or me if one of us wants to duel you. when you beat him ( not his bot ) you can join. that would be the normal ritual to recruit new members.

It's not just my opinion to wait until you are old enough. AI Team and Opeth told me the same.
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:44 pm

pruWord wrote:
It would take too long now to show you "more and more things" but as a compromise, you can ask us again in 2 years, the average age of our clan members is 15. 11 years is too young by far, and i assure you all other clans have even higher conditions for every single member they want to have...

It's not just my opinion to wait until you are old enough. AI Team and Opeth told me the same.

Age shouldn't be a criterium. Skills and attitude in contrary...
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 am

yes, but he needs some time to get on the same level, and he has to improve his english as well so that he is able to communicate with us in an efficient way Razz
Back to top Go down
<Co²=-
New to posting
New to posting
<Co²=-

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am

I agree with you CCC because of descrimination but I would not want and I did not 11 years but I am 12 and soon 13 years (January 12)
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 am

CCC wrote:
pruWord wrote:

Age shouldn't be a criterium. Skills and attitude in contrary...

thats rigth but ive are a little bit too young a a little bit no bad it makes no sence
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 am

<Co²=- wrote:
I agree with you CCC because of descrimination but I would not want and I did not 11 years but I am 12 and soon 13 years (January 12)

Discrimination?? Are we agists Razz? we just told you that you don't play good enough.
You can try to duel a clanmember if you like and maybe you get trainee if you beat him as I already wrote.

This is the normal procedure.
And to CCC: age isn't the criterium, but if some1 wants to improve his gameplay (and CO² would have to do that) he needs some time and you can say he is too young.
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:46 pm

lol could you guys write less text Razz I'm to lazy to read this crap xD
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Opeth wrote:
lol could you guys write less text Razz I'm to lazy to read this crap xD
agree Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
<Co²=-
New to posting
New to posting
<Co²=-

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:42 pm

I is not said that you are racist I said something that was kind of descrimination na sa see anything and I do not want to accept that you want me to better myself I grow understands you but I thought I was great because you asser disez than I was 11 or 13 I was soon so the two years since you ask was beyond
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 pm

<Co²=- wrote:
I is not said that you are racist I said something that was kind of descrimination na sa see anything and I do not want to accept that you want me to better myself I grow understands you but I thought I was great because you asser disez than I was 11 or 13 I was soon so the two years since you ask was beyond

asser disez? really, please learn a bit more english. we cannot answer you because we are unable to understand this google translation....
maybe we take you in one year, but you have to get better in English and Armagetron, because you never killed someone of us really. Maybe someone's bot or so.
You don't have to invite yourself in a clan, you have to be asked by a member before. Nobody here asked you to join.
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 pm

<Co²=- wrote:

i dunt onderstend on werd Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No No
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:26 pm

i can give you a tip how to understand it:P
copy and past it in the google translation, translate it back into french, copy and paste it into babelfish (if you don't understand the french too) and translate it to german xD
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 pm

pruWord wrote:
copy and past it in the google translation, translate it back into french, copy and paste it into babelfish (if you don't understand the french too) and translate it to german xD

I don't understand much of german too! XD
Back to top Go down
<Co²=-
New to posting
New to posting
<Co²=-

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Frenchs

AI Team ma tester aujourd'hui et c'est bien toi PruWord qui ma proposer de m'iscrire sur le forum pour poser une candidature

English

AI Team my test today and it's you that my PruWord propose m'iscrire on the forum to ask a candidate

German

AI Team meine heute testen und dann ist es dir, die meine PruWord vorschlagen m'iscrire auf dem Forum für einen Antrag stellen
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Opeth wrote:
pruWord wrote:

I don't understand much of german too! XD

then copy and past it again to english, and then to french and then chinese and after you have done that with all languages spoken in nato countries you can translate it to slovenian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 pm

<Co²=- wrote:
Frenchs

AI Team ma tester aujourd'hui et c'est bien toi PruWord qui ma proposer de m'iscrire sur le forum pour poser une candidature

English

AI Team my test today and it's you that my PruWord propose m'iscrire on the forum to ask a candidate

German

AI Team meine heute testen und dann ist es dir, die meine PruWord vorschlagen m'iscrire auf dem Forum für einen Antrag stellen

je n'ai pas propose ca à toi. je dis qu'il faut ecrire une application quand on veut jouer avec notre clan. mais je te n'ai pas demandé avant t'application que tu veut etre en le clan.

i told you that you have to submit an app here, after you had renamed without asking me.
and i didn't tell you that i would like you to join us.
AI Team already tested you and won 7:1.
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Sorry to say Word but in my opinion he's better than some other clan-members...
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 pm

who for example??
pls send me a pm with the names..
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm

CCC wrote:
Sorry to say Word but in my opinion he's better than some other clan-members...

yeah CCC ... I feel we are letting to many people join ... & TOO SOON!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Co²=- want join "pru"   <Co²=- want join "pru" Empty

Back to top Go down

<Co²=- want join "pru"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next