Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

REALLY IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm hungry xD lol! lol! lol! What a Face What a Face What a Face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm

wtf has that t do with the server Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm

ohhhh you mean THAT kitty ... lol lol! lol! scratch geek jocolor Basketball Rolling Eyes lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 pm

kitty ?????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 pm

lol AI I'm just messing with you cheers lol! Smile Razz Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil flower
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 pm

i seeeee Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Opeth wrote:
lol AI I'm just messing with you cheers lol! Smile Razz Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil flower

Translation: "lol AI I want alot of posts on the forum."

I think we should remove about 155 posts on the top posters list for Opeth, since the number i said, are the ones that are pure bullshit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:46 am

Jimpan wrote:
Opeth wrote:

Translation: "lol AI I want alot of posts on the forum."

I think we should remove about 155 posts on the top posters list for Opeth, since the number i said, are the ones that are pure bullshit Very Happy

lol most of the stuff is normal clan things xD take it easy I really dont see why you guys are making such a big deal out of it, delete the "top posters" window if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALLY IMPORTANT!!!   REALLY IMPORTANT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pru Server Forum :: Server-
Jump to: