Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

hmm ...........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:32 am

Ok sorry for being so ... I don't know what ... anyway a question: Am I the only one who's enthusiastic about Pru? I mean the first day went of great and now it seems no one wants to join, except for AI and Word + Jimpan I guess .. nobody posts shit here ... if this is the way things look like in other clans at the beginning then ok (since I don't know all that stuff) but lol I just feel we're gonna become a joke not just for fun but as a whole clan ...
1/2 the members haven't even registered yet =x

Anyone think differently maybe? scratch
Back to top Go down
tomb
Pru member
tomb

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 am

Don't worry be happy Very Happy , the clan has only been going a short while certainly not enough time for a community to develop. The most successful clans I have found are the ones that have a few core members who are dedicated to keeping it running. There will always be people who will loose interest after a few weeks and there will be those who make a significant contribution. At the end of the day the success of the clan will come down to the luck of recruiting committed individuals.

This forum hasn't been running long and already has a significant number of posts albeit by you.

If you stick at it the clan wont become the Joke you think people will perceive it to be.
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 am

hey the clan is still alive on its second day:D, it's ironic that the "immortal dynasty"-clan has still one or two old members
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:51 pm

Tomb wrote:
Don't worry be happy Very Happy , the clan has only been going a short while certainly not enough time for a community to develop. The most successful clans I have found are the ones that have a few core members who are dedicated to keeping it running. There will always be people who will loose interest after a few weeks and there will be those who make a significant contribution. At the end of the day the success of the clan will come down to the luck of recruiting committed individuals.

This forum hasn't been running long and already has a significant number of posts albeit by you.

If you stick at it the clan wont become the Joke you think people will perceive it to be.

The huge number of posts is because I got 50 posts Very Happy out of 83 Razz + yeah I am inviting like crazy but 1/2 dont wanna join Razz
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:33 pm

I wouldn't worry about those who don't want to join us. We don't have a reputation yet. And don't forget this clan started as a joke.

We lack a "big" name (like monkey or noodles...). Give it some time, and one day people are going to ask for joining our mighty clan... bounce

Tomb is right, this clan just needs a small group of enthousiastic players. The rest will come...

What about an nice designed tag?
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm

yeah I know, a few said think it's just a joke - the whole clan thing, others feel sorry for Liverpoop (the whole joke thing)... Well the thing is I actually like this as a clan with a playish name not some hardcore bullshit ...

Well as for enthusiasm ... I'm in!

CCC: I've already posted a topic for the tag - for suggestions
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Tomb wrote:

i think so tooooo
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 pm

DD got popular when they put up the racing server so ... when we get the server let's try to make a type of game that is fun and original ... like our copyright game Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:49 pm

but what type on game?? after christmas , our server will be a CTF server !!
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Opeth wrote:
Tomb wrote:

The huge number of posts is because I got 50 posts Very Happy out of 83 Razz + yeah I am inviting like crazy but 1/2 dont wanna join Razz

dont invite to much ppl! flower
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:54 pm

Ok AI nice Wink

We need players Very Happy if no one joins that's a reason to invite more (PS I'm only inviting good players ddd)
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:07 pm

ok but i think 15 members will be enough for the beginning
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:49 pm

well good luck finding 5 more (GOOD) players ...
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Opeth wrote:
yeah I know, a few said think it's just a joke - the whole clan thing, others feel sorry for Liverpoop (the whole joke thing)... Well the thing is I actually like this as a clan with a playish name not some hardcore bullshit ...

It is playish... So why worry about the number of players.
I noticed a lot of people asked about pru (we were doing well!!) and were curious. Soon we will have a nice reputation.

Why not playing tournaments and even practise for it. Or is this some hardcore bullshit??
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:45 am

CCC wrote:
Opeth wrote:

It is playish... So why worry about the number of players.
I noticed a lot of people asked about pru (we were doing well!!) and were curious. Soon we will have a nice reputation.

Why not playing tournaments and even practise for it. Or is this some hardcore bullshit??

yeah I know CCC that's the point of clans is to go on tourneys ... [at least to me], and I asked Baker about the December CTF tourney today (on the 27th I think). As for the training ... we can't do much till the server is here ....
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:07 am

Opeth wrote:
yeah I know CCC that's the point of clans is to go on tourneys ... [at least to me], and I asked Baker about the December CTF tourney today (on the 27th I think). As for the training ... we can't do much till the server is here ....

very well... i'll make a new topic about tournaments
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:14 pm

CCC wrote:
Opeth wrote:

ok ... and AI if you read this: when CCC's topic is done ... add a voting:

"Pru on the December tourney?":
-Yes, I'll attend if we go
-Yes, but I won't attend
-No, we suck

- this is to see how many would show up ... + risk getting our buts kicked so badly .... and probably become just a laugh .... so yeah ... we haven't even trained ... tell me what you think (- answer the question when AI puts it on). Ty, sincerely Opeth
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:23 pm

Opeth wrote:
CCC wrote:
Opeth wrote:

ok ... and AI if you read this: when CCC's topic is done ... add a voting:

"Pru on the December tourney?":
-Yes, I'll attend if we go
-Yes, but I won't attend
-No, we suck

- this is to see how many would show up ... + risk getting our buts kicked so badly .... and probably become just a laugh .... so yeah ... we haven't even trained ... tell me what you think (- answer the question when AI puts it on). Ty, sincerely Opeth

Never mind CCC (I posted a topic for the december tourney under "news") !
Back to top Go down
CCC
Pru member

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:16 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmm ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm ...........   hmm ........... Empty

Back to top Go down

hmm ...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pru Server Forum :: Help-
Jump to: