Pru Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pru Clan/Server Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Jimpan's application

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

Jimpan's application Empty
PostSubject: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:36 pm

I don't know how much info you'd like about me, but I'll give you the two main factors of me applying.
Could be a model the other applicants use aswell, anyway.

The reasons you would want me in the clan
I'm of course loyal, and I'm getting better all the time. I've played armagetron about a week, (about 25% of that time in CTF, and the rest in racing and high rubber servers, such as DD and Speeders). If my application was accepted, I'd focus on improving my CTF skills, and play only in that server.
I SUCK at deffing, I guess that's the hardest part of CTF, but my offensive qualities keep getting better and I nearly always win the matches when I try to. I'm mostly pissed off at my team, but with good teammates there'd be no reason to be pissed off Wink

The reasons I want to join the clan
I unfortunately haven't shared the good times where you made fun of liverpoop, but I've had many laughs at him by myself, and his "plz res us", so when I saw the clan, it just felt right. xD
The fact that it's fun, and that the players are really good, are two nearly equally dominant reasons for me to wanna join. Hope that's enough.

Sorry about the essay, but I'm excited about this ;p

Yours, Jimpan
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 pm

you only play armagetron for a week??
Back to top Go down
https://pruclan.forumotion.com
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:54 pm

As far as I remember he's the guy who I met on DD's High Rubber and he said he started playing again after a long time
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Very true, Opeth. Since I only first heard of CTF a week ago or so, +/- one or two days, I didn't count the old armagetronning in the application. I sucked huge time back then anyway. I don't suck as much now. Lol. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

hmm... how old are you Jimpan?
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm 17 years old. Born August 11, Halmstad, Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe. (I'm bored).
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:26 pm

ok since you're "old" you could learn this stuff a bit quicker unlike all the 11-year-old noobs.... PS Sweden<3 Razz anyway ... wait till word sees this and we shall see
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 pm

what about shoebat? who is for his membership in our clan, and why?
Back to top Go down
Jimpan
Pru member
Jimpan

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Erm... Not to be a party pooping forum police, (I'm not even in the clan yet, hahah), but this thread is about my application. Make a new one under News about shoebat if you want to discuss his potential membership, or even better make a category for membership suggestions. ^^ Thanksies
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:27 pm

word he's right, do it on the "player recommendations". no let's see about jimpan Wink
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Word: uffie and tomb say he's quite good so we'll test him when all 3 of us have time (u me Jimpan) ... king
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 pm

who cant test new members?? lol! afro geek jocolor Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 pm

is there a need to test players? we shouldn't invite them just because of their skills. i think if we know they are good enough, they can enter the clan
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 pm

word skills and good enough are the same shit Very Happy you don't make sense Razz but Jimpan thinks he should first be a Trainee (a.k.a. Prune)
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:11 pm

maybe you misunderstood something opeth: if they behave in a stupid way (
swearing for example) , we won't let them in the clan.

if they are good players (or have skills Exclamation ) and are friendly, we don't have to test them.
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:30 pm

yeah if they have a rep(utation) that speaks for them then yes I agree. But Jimpan was a 1 week CTF so ... I had my doubts. Anyway I think odd and some others are normal as far as I know them ... and the "I don't want shoebat cuz he pwns me all the time" is just a big LOL Very Happy anyway ... a few of these players you said we wont invite are really good + I'd like you to tell me a good reason why they suck as friends ... lol! rendeer
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 pm

i pwn shoebat all the time and not the other way round lol
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:50 pm

pruWord wrote:
i pwn shoebat all the time and not the other way round lol

no word you told me you don't like him cuz HE PWN YOU all the time XD
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 am

then i correct myself. Razz
i am owning him at the moment
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:30 am

pruWord wrote:
then i correct myself. Razz
i am owning him at the moment

yeah at the moment you're just lucky ;P
Back to top Go down
AI Teâm
Admin
AI Teâm

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:24 pm

word can only PWN sonebody if he has lcuk Razz
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:06 pm

AI Teâm wrote:

doh =P
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:20 pm

AI Teâm wrote:

AGREED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opeth
Pru leader
Opeth

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 am

Ok I think that's enough ... this topic doesn't even make shit anymore? xD what does Word sucking like Chiko (lol) have to do with Jimpan's application xDD go chat somewhere else Razz with your grannies Very Happy scratch lol! queen
Back to top Go down
pruWord
Pru leader
pruWord

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Opeth wrote:
Ok I think that's enough ... this topic doesn't even make shit anymore? xD what does Word sucking like Chiko (lol) have to do with Jimpan's application xDD go chat somewhere else Razz with your grannies Very Happy scratch lol! queen

where else? shall i open a "players who suck" topic:P?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimpan's application   Jimpan's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimpan's application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next